Fibroblast has increased in popularity due to its many advantages over surgery. There is less downtime and it is afforadable
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST? As Fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment (skin volume is actually reduced), the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further ageing, but the positive results should last years depending on the area treated. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the final results will be seen after 8 weeks. For some, an additional treatment may be required after 8 weeks for maximum results. Additionally, there are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, such as smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED? The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin's laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to achieve better results. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
WHAT TO EXPECT-SIDE EFFECTS AND RISKS Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature when done by a fully certified technician. Still the majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment. There will be small carbon crusts (little polkadots) in the treated area that will last 7-10 days before naturally lifting, revealing new pink skin beneath. Swelling in the eye area is to be expected for a few days following an upper eyelid treatment. To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
● The client should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
● Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
● Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
● Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
● Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
● Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation/Hypopigmentation are not ideal candidates.
● The client must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
● The client must not display herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) It is recommended they consult with their medical Doctor and begin taking the prescription Valtrex 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
● If the client wears a pacemaker avoid treatment with electrical arcing.
● Clients who are pregnant or nursing are not ideal candidates.
● Clients should have eyelash extensions REMOVED prior to eye lift treatment.
● This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scales 1-4
**Fibroblast Treatment is not advised for those with very dark skin. This is because there is a higher risk of hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) following treatment.
*Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
*Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
*Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
*Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
*Clients with a sunburn/sun tan should postpone treatment.
*Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
*Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
*Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only)
*Not for clients with pace makers.
*Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
*Clients with Eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplied after 8 weeks.
*This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones . Anyone with a darker complexions is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
Upper eyelid lift $320
Under Eyes $320
Eye Area Combo (3 areas) $600
Neck lift/Neck lines $400 – $600
Jawline (jowels) $650
Nasolabial/Smile lines $350
Lip Flip $380
Forehead Lines $380
11’s Between Eyebrows $200
Upper Lip $350
Bottom Lip $350
Upper & Lower Lip $600
Diagonal Earlobe Crease $300
Acne Scars/Scarring/Uneven Skin Tone Starting at $100
Abdomen area $600 – $1000
Belly Button Lift $600
Skin Tags $20 and up
Elbow lift $600
Stretch Marks Starting at $100
Entire face $1600
Face & neck $2000
Neck & jawline lift $1300
**A 5% discount will be applied to muliple areas in one appointment.